apps/help-lintmodule. It now performs the following checks against word documentation:
- ensures examples run and produce stated output
- ensures $see-also elements don't contain duplicate entries (I always make this mistake!)
- ensures $module-link elements point to modules which actually exist
- ensures that $values match the stack effect declaration
- ensures that word help articles render (this catches broken links, improper nesting, etc)
Some of these checks will make their way into the core of the help system over time, others will remain as stand-alone tools.